Automotive Grade, C-V2X, LTE Module → Car Connectivity, AVN, IVI, CAT-4, IATF 1694, R15, 5G NR, NSA/SA
The SIM7800 series is an automotive-grade LTE Cat 4 module that supports maximum 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink rate.
The SIM7800 series adopts an LGA form factor which makes it ideal for integration into automotive devices.
The SIM7800 series is designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949: 2016 quality management system,
it targets the IoV (Internet of Vehicles) market.
1. Product Advantages
– LGA form factor with abundant interfaces
– Compliant with automotive quality management system IATF 16949: 2016
– Excellent EMC protection ensures great robustness even in harsh environments
– Compact LGA form factor ideal for integration in automotive devices
– Multi-constellation GNSS receiver
– With abundant interfaces and application capability, provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer’s applications
2. Documents and Download
|HW Design Guide|
|EVB User Guide|