WM-SG-SM-42, LoRA Module
Dimension: 12 x 13 x 2.0mm
The WM-SG-SM-42 LoRA module which refers as “module” is a small size module
and consists of a SEMTECH SX1272, an authorization chip and a UFL connector.
The WM-SG-SM-42 provides for the highest-level integration for electronic accessories, featuring integrated Lora.
This multifunctionality and board-to-board physical interface provides UART interface options.
For the software and driver development, USI provides extensive technical document and reference software code
for the system integration under the agreement of SEMTECH and ST.
Hardware evaluation kit and development utilities will be released base on listed OS and processors to OEM customers.
1. I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 개발자보드 Image
⊕ 개발자 사이트는 아래 링크를 참조바랍니다.
2. WM-SG-SM-42 Features
♦ Semtech SX1272
– Provides LoRA communication
– High sensitivity: down to -137 dBm
– Low power operation supporting
♦ STM32L052 Microprocessor
– ARM 32-bit Cortex-M0+ CPU
– CPU frequency up to 32MHz
– Embedded 8K SDRAM and 64K Flash
– 20 General Purpose IOs multiplexed with other interfaces
– Hardware division and fast multiplier
– Little-endian memory space
♦ WM-SG-SM-42 LoRA Module
– Featuring integrated LoRA modem
– Low power consumption & excellent power management performance extend battery life.
– Easy for integration into mobile and handheld
– device with flexible system configuration.
– l Lead Free design which supporting Green design requirement, RoHS Compliance and Halogen-free.
– FCC/CE/LoRaWAN certified
3. WM-SG-SM-42 Document
|Datasheet||§ WM-SG-SM-42_Product SPEC_Rev05_20180322|