The SIM8100 is a C-V2X module which supports C-V2X functionality through a PC5 interface for vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), vehicle-to-pedestrian (V2P), and vehicle-toinfrastructure (V2I) applications.
SIM8100 has strong extension capability with abundant interfaces including USB, UART, SDIO,I2C,I2S,SPI, GPIO etc.
The module provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer’s application, and its excellent performance in ESD and EMI protection ensures great robustness in harsh environments.
1. Product Advantages
• Compliant with quality management system IATF 16949:2016.
• Wide operation temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
• Excellent EMC protection ensures great robustness even in harsh environments.
• Compact SMT form factor with LGA
• With abundant interfaces and abundant application capability, provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer’s application.
2. Product Details
|C-V2X||B47 / B46D (optional)|
|Power Class||23dBm(Power Class 3)|
|Air interfaces||3GPP Release 14 CV2X PC-5 mode|
|Supply voltage range||4.75V to 5.25V|
|Operation temperature||-40℃to +85℃|
|GNSS||Gen 9HT; GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, and Galileo|
|SL DL||Category – Cat2 30Mbps|
3. Document Download